A color printer designed for demanding workspaces, the PageWide 774dns Color Multi-Function Printer from HP offers dual-sided printing, scanning, and copying to help fulfill all your imaging needs. Featuring a maximum optimized resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for color prints, the unit can print high-quality color or black images at speeds of up to 55 ppm in general office mode or 35 ppm in professional mode. A spacious 550-sheet input tray is available for handling paper sizes up to 11.7 x 17″, while the 100-sheet multi-purpose tray expands that compatibility and accepts media all the way up to 12 x 18″.
In the scanning department, the 774dns has both a flatbed and a 100-sheet ADF, offering a maximum resolution of 600 dpi. The flatbed is ideal for scanning and copying bound material such as books and magazines up to 11.7 x 17″, while the ADF is more efficient for loose pages and can accept media as long as 34″ in long scan mode. Two-sided copying is as fast as 35 cpm and the unit can make up to 9,999 copies at a time.
- Dual-sided printing, scanning, and copying
- Prints high-quality color or black images at speeds of up to 55 ppm in general office mode or 35 ppm in professional mode
- Spacious 550-sheet input tray for handling paper sizes up to 11.7 x 17″
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray accepts media up to 12 x 18″
- Flatbed and 100-sheet ADF for scanning at resolutions up to 600 dpi
- Two-sided copying up to 9,999 copies at a time
- 350-sheet inner finisher staples up to 50 sheets
- 8″ pivoting color touchscreen to easily manage settings
- Side-facing USB slot for direct printing from a USB flash drive
- Monthly duty cycle up to 75,000 pages
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver