About this product
The Lexmark MC3224dwe brings together all the multifunction features small workgroups need: color printing, scanning and copying. It starts with color output at up to 24 pages per minute in a package that fits almost anywhere and lets you connect via Ethernet, USB, or Wi-Fi. A 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) e-Task touch screen features embedded workflow capabilities including scan to network, scan to email and Lexmark’s own Cloud Connector to help you integrate printing and scanning with popular cloud file storage services. Standard two-sided printing saves paper, while Lexmark full-spectrum security helps protect your network and proprietary information. And one-piece toner cartridges are easy to install.
- Compact and lightweight, this multifunction printer brings color printing, scanning, copying and touch screen convenience to small workgroups
- Get color laser output at 600 x 600 dpi and up to 4800 color quality
- The compact MFP enhances your productivity with output up to 24 pages per minute in standard mode and 13 pages per minute in duplex mode
- Connect via standard Wi-Fi, gigabit Ethernet and USB
- Compact dimensions of 12.1″H x 16.2″W x 15.5″D helps it fit almost anywhere
- Paper input capacity is 250+1 pages with weight 20 lb.
- Tackle your printing workload with the power of a 1GHz processor and 512 MB of memory
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with a built-in energy-saving mode that goes from sleep to print to sleep with nothing to set
- 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) touch screen offers built-in workflow capabilities like scan to network, scan to email and Lexmark’s own Cloud Connector
- Single sheet flatbed scanning provides scan to network, scan to email features
- Printer is rated EPEAT Silver and is ENERGY STAR, DE-UZ 205, ICES-003 Class B, US FDA/CDRH, UL 60950-1, FCC Class B, cUL CAN/CSA-C22.2 60950-1, CB EN/IEC 60950-1, CB EN/IEC 60825-1, CE DoC (EN 62311, EN 55022 (Class B), EN 55024, EN 61000, EN 61000, UL), EFTA (CE), KCC, CCC, CECP, CEL, RCM DoC, UL-AR, KC mark, UL GS mark, UCRF certified
- Full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between
- Simplify mobile printing via Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria and AirPrint technologies
- Unison Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 2500 color pages and 3000 monochrome pages of high quality output
- Paper output capacity is 100 pages with weight 20 lb.
- The paper weight range is 16–47 lb. for standard tray
- Noise level is 49 dBA when print in and 40 dBA when working scanner
- Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP)
- Built-in energy-saving mode goes from sleep to print to sleep with nothing to set
- Steel frame and lifetime imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance
Would you like to give feedback on product content, images, or t